Bukit Climbing

Wednesday,15th August. After worked, this was my first time joining my supervisor, Boon Leong, Sing King and Kooi Sim to go for a mountain climbing. The mountain at Bukit Jambu.

Boon Leong, Sing King and I arrived first, while waiting Kooi Sim, we have a mata kucing drink at the foot of the hill. A hawker doing business over there. After the refreshment, we start climbing.. the hill is high and the path is oblique just like a staircase, no flat ground at all. Nealy fainted when see it. My buddies' stamina is very good. they keep climbing up, without panting. They can reach the peak just in a while. But me... climb like hell.. stopped many times. what a shame.. I was the latest to reach the peak.

When I reached, I saw many fitness machine over there. Many strong guys were working out. Admired!!! Next time i sure can be like them. The view is nice but many mosquitoes flew around me and suck my blood. Well, My blood is sweeter i think. After a while of chit chat and resting. We prepared to walk down hill. I'm the fastest to reach the foot. At least I won.. but =.=!!! HAHA

2 komentet:

Next time must train more together and reach the top without fainting. ;)

16 gusht 2007 në 1:16 e paradites  

strong means wan to become muscle MAN ;p

21 gusht 2007 në 10:20 e paradites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book