Farewell My friend~~

July 20, Friday. Today is my friend, SZE WAN, the last day working in Intel.

She was going to leave us. We planned to have a farewell with her. Finally we decided to go Penang Bowl to play bowling together.

I am just a novice, and I cannot believe all the girls play very well. Before that, they said they are noob. After played, all get higher marks than me. What a loser I am. haha but luckily I won the last game. I got 101 and kia weng gets 100. hehe just one mark only. And I quickly capture my score, but they all laugh at me. sigh..

The time past very fast when we having fun, Her internship had finished and need to back to University and study. I met her 3 months ago. She is very friendly and nice. We always have lunch together and have a lot of fun. Ah Pau, Joi San, Kia Weng and I would be missing you so much and always. Bye Bye Sze Wan. you are always in our memory.

5 komentet:

haha...having fun tat day.....haha..."bu yao kai wan xiao"...we still ok in bowling de...haha...got point maa??

sob sob...T.T...sze wan not fooling around wif us anymore....
sure we will miss her very much....


~PaUpAu~

24 korrik 2007 në 1:51 e paradites  

do u ever wonder y the slide are full of fireflies ??

here's the story...
"one day...prince and princess..." ei no la....haha....

act tat time we talked about a trip nibong tebal to c fireflies...then suddenly kef ask...wat if it rains then will the fireflies appear??!!!

Then suddenly it became a cold joke....
This is the question : what sort of condition ,the fireflies wont appear flying around???? :P


The answer is :

When it rains...cause the butt of the fireflies will go off...wuahahaha...-_-'''


~PaUpAu~

24 korrik 2007 në 2:17 e paradites  

I.m not simply put that firefly into the photo slide show oh! That's the story behind! WAhaha.. hope Sze Wan still can leave us a msg here even though you has left..

24 korrik 2007 në 7:29 e paradites  

Hey, how come Sze Wan Internship till 20 july? Uni started on 9 july. haha... my senior, your colleague

25 korrik 2007 në 7:16 e paradites  

thank you!!!

never expect to be d heroin in ur blog...well d bowling game...u r not dat bad...thanks to us gal give u chance only...

so...wanna challenge us for another round?

enjoy fooling around with u all! and hope u continue to enjoy ur internship in Intel...while me? continue my boring life in uni...

sad la!!!

28 korrik 2007 në 7:53 e paradites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book