My Team In Newspaper


I would like to thanks my friends who telling me this news and I felt very surprise when i heard this too. Thanks again for helping me to keep this page of newspaper. You are so lucky, because you said you are already long time didn't buy newspaper, once you buy a newspaper then saw me in the page. I'll post this up to share with my team mates too. Hopes they won't miss this. Lastly, I would like to thanks my mentol Miss Poh, I know you translate this to the reporter. haha..

2 komentet:

Congratulations O... but why u didn't look at the camera wor? T___T
hehehe..

pyen

4 korrik 2007 në 8:09 e pasdites  

Haha.. too many camera already.. donno which one to face at. thanks alot

5 korrik 2007 në 5:47 e paradites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book