Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Big Surprise!!!

Today, my friend sent me a link, http://laozhabor.blogspot.com This link is from a Singaporean Movie called "Just Follow Laws". At first, I thought this link is fake, because it is just a movie ma so I just dont bother it lo. Mana E Zhai!!~ Today my friend told me this blog won a award, the 2nd best blogger in singapore for the month of May. Walau E~~ It is a Auntie Blog o.O!! She has many fans somemore~

I like her blog, very nice, she is Cool.. we must respect her.

Big surprise man.. I think I maintain my blog for 10 years also cant get this award. shame lar...

1 komentet:

Yup.. This aunty is cool and cute as well.. Never expect a aunty can create such an interesting blog.

25 qershor 2007 në 11:54 e pasdites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book