Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

端午节 ~Dragon Boat Festival~

Sunday, Rain, Today my 5 years old cousin brother wake me up, I hate him.. early in the morning come to my room and jump here jump there and ask me to wake up play with him. sigh headache, willing to rest more also cannot.


10a.m. I walked to my kitchen and saw my grandmom, mother and aunt are 包粽子 (dumplings) then i just know that tuesday is 端午节(duan wu festival). So happy, already 4 years didn't eat dumplings at my hometown. Specially ask my mom to make a biggest one for me. ~nice~

These are all the recipies that use to dumplings.
got meat, shrimp, duck's egg and mushroom~
2p.m. after my meal, My friends ask me to go out gathering and shopping. 4 pretty girls, 2 handsome guys and the last one is me, with nothing special. We went to pan cake house and eat. every dishes we ordered is very big size. we nearly cannot finish it. haha. very full~~
Today I bought one short pant from Padini, another short pant from body glove and one long pant from S&K. I think I bought too many. haha got sales ma. but never mind la, just to reward myself sometimes.

3 komentet:

Can I have some of that dumplings? It looks nice and yummy.. Moreover it's a homemade dumplings.. How lucky you are... hrmmm... Miss my aunt dumplings.. ='(

17 qershor 2007 në 7:25 e pasdites  

waa......
i wan to eat oso....

~PaU2~

18 qershor 2007 në 7:10 e pasdites  

u promised us want bring to us while shopping. come with empty hands. :<
too bad. hahahaaa
Happy Dumpling day !

::py::

18 qershor 2007 në 7:40 e pasdites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book