Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

My Durian Farm

Ha, no time to maintain my blog, I went to my grand grand father's farm last 2 weeks. The garden is very nice and the air is fresh but just many mosquitoes like to bite me. Oouch so itchy.

But never mind, at least I got something. That is Durian. My aunt friend brought many "Famous" durian for us. All durians has a name. er... I also not sure, don't know what No.11 larr, Ang hair larr, Bek Ban larr, and blah blah blah.. I think I have to study that.. haha.. Some are very sweet and some are bitter and some are mix. there are variety of types.

And this is my very very old house. Don't know how many years ago.. Will it be a haunted house? Of coz no la.. I heard my cousin said there is a old man staying inside. (Is a real human, not that kind of thing floating in the air) hehe.. but better don come alone in the dark.
After eat then hang around, chit chat awhile then go back home already. Feel Good! will go again..

2 komentet:

When come back to KL bring some ncie Durian come also although I long long time never eat Durian already haha.

12 qershor 2007 në 6:04 e pasdites  

yalo..came back also didn't brough some durian for us....

12 qershor 2007 në 6:14 e pasdites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book