Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

My Feel~

I have create this blog 2 weeks ago, and I found that blogging is a very nice hobby. Because I can record down everything had happened to me and will not forget it in the future I read my blog. Just like my diary. I can refer back what I've done in the past time. Every happy, sad, touching, experience and mood I can also write it down and share it to everyone who pass by my blog.

Especially when I see my friend posting their comments and discuss what I've wrote in the blog with me. They even give me some suggestion on my blog. I feel like I have many friends around me and care by them always. I'm not alone! If I dont have the time, I'll post something also, coz i want make sure everyone will come back to my blog again.

I hope that more and more ppl will join me, create your own blogs and share whatever you have. Like a big family.

Lastly, I also hope that everyone of you can give some comments in my post after you read. Just read no comments is very hurt one!!! dont hurt me any more.. sob sob

2 komentet:

duwan hurt u la... see u so kesian... f u can d,,, hahaha

21 qershor 2007 në 11:10 e paradites  

halo.... recently know tat u hv tis blog wor...oklah post u some comments la... hahah~ abo say ppl hurt u pula...
i feel blogging is good oso la... it can let us remember some nice memory when we become old old olidi...hehe so keep on la! :)
and free oso welcome to my blog la...

25 qershor 2007 në 4:28 e paradites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book