Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Rainy day

16 June 2007, Rain, Today I woke up late. After taken my lunch, my mommy and I went to hyper market shopping. Still remember Sunday is Happy Father's Day. I bought one long pant and one T-shirt for my daddy since I will get my salary today. My mom just bought some food for my breakfast next week. Look at the mee above, after we left the market. My mommy suddenly said want to treat me eat Hokkian Mee. I like food, sure i'll say yes to my mom. I'm not stupid ok. hehe.. then we go buy. This is the best hokkian mee in penang! After you finish the mee you will still lick the bowl until clean.. nice le? anyone like to eat find me la.

When we are home, I show the shirt and pant to my daddy. He so happy, he smile to me and say thank you! hehe.. Long time din give present to my dad since I went to KL study. Hope he will forgive me la.

Today was a busy day. After so many things, tonight still need to have a family dinner. With my whole family, we been to eat nyonya food! the place i never go before this is my first time. It called Nyonya Cafe. Inside so so but the view outside is very nice, facing the seaside. Hrmm... so nice.
We order many food, whole table is filled with the dishes, until we cannot finish. After eating, just know that this meal is very expensive, $450++. T_T... !!! crazy..

After dinner, sure need to have some cocktail la! this is for sure. I sit on the beach, let the wind blow, listen to the waves, enjoying my fantasy, brandy + lime. Ooo... nice.. but we miss the sunset. If not?!! then will be super romantic. haha!

Full and enough, is time to go back home! what a wonderful day! Sometimes feel that i'm very happiness. Hope everyday can live like that.













2 komentet:

Hey, I thought you going to be our planner for the Penang trip? When we come, must bring us to have this Hokkien mee ok? Not only Hokkien mee but lots of Penang local foods and beach.. Promise ya!

17 qershor 2007 në 7:32 e pasdites  

wow.. Wonderful day wor.

pyen

18 qershor 2007 në 7:30 e pasdites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book