Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Why?!!

Why why why... why we couldn't win the 1st prize but is 1st runner up? Why there was a tied? Why the judges don't want to let 2 teams to win together? Why we are so unlucky? Why has this such a coincident? Why they don't like our idea? Why the prize this year is only RM2500 but last year is RM5000? Is it they broke? or? This is our destiny?

Anyway, let bygone be bygone... I still want to thanks my buddy! TengFoung, WeiLin, and KokChiann. You are so great! Tell me if you all are ready for next year! We can take back what we lost and its belongs to us! haha..
And I already think about our team name. "The Return of PointVector" Aim for Europe this time.

2 komentet:

Congratulation!

Remember treat me a big meal next time.... haha....

Gambateh to achieve next target!

14 qershor 2007 në 1:04 e paradites  

wua ha ha ha....
nvm lor...won the second place out of so many contestant..very geng de lor...
Anyways....usm ppl got point de...wuaha ha ha ha....

~PaU2~

18 qershor 2007 në 7:13 e pasdites  

Postim më i ri Postim më i vjetër Faqja e parë

My Guest Book